Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
The department of Pharmaceutical chemistry has been in existence in the college from the year 2019. It proudly possesses the professionally trained teaching faculties to educate the various aspects of chemistry viz., synthetic, analytical, computational, stereo chemical and natural chemistry subjects in the course of B.Pharmacy. It provides sufficient laboratory facilities with sophisticated instrumentation and class room with LCD facilities.
- Organic synthesis involving the greener techniques.
- Phytochemical extraction involving cold maceration, reflux, hot percolation, soxhlet and microwave assisted extraction (MAE) methods
- Phytochemical analysis using qualitative tests and TLC methods.
- Phytochemical isolation involving Column chromatographic separation, Partial hydrolysis
- Phytochemical standardization involving spectral studies.