- The following certificates / documents have to be submitted along with duly filled Application form (Originals + 3 Photostat Copies):
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied.
- HSC/Pre-Degree/ AISSCE/ ISCE/ Intermediate or equivalent mark statement.
- Migration Certificate for the students who have passed other than HSC Examination of Tamil Nadu.
- Community Certificate (except OC candidates)
- Eligibility Certificate obtained from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai for students who have passed their Qualifying examination other than HSC Examination, Tamil Nadu.
- Passport Size Photographs (5 Nos.)
- Aadhaar Copy
- Blood Group Certificate
NRI Student Admission Requirements
- NRI status of financial supporter issued by the Indian Embassy of the respective country under their seal.
- Certificate of Relationship between NRI financial supporter and the candidate issued by the competent authority, valid Indian Passport of the NRI financial supporter.
- Original and Copies of Passport and Visa of the candidate.
- NRE (Non Resident External) Bank Account Pass Book of the financial supporter.
- Evidence for payment of US $ 1000 Development Charges to the college by the NRI financial supporter (one time payment at the time of admission)
- Eligibility Certificate from University
- Academic transcript approved by competent authority, etc.,